We invite you to familiarize yourself with the offer of the Dermatology Clinic, which is part of the Medycyna Dąb Clinic.
Specialist in dermatology and venereology, she gained professional experience in dermatology clinics and aesthetic dermatology centers, incl. Łódź.
Quick diagnostics and individually selected, modern treatment methods guarantee a minimized risk of.
Skin lesions examination
Skin lesions – when to examine them? The appearance of an unusual skin lesion does not always have to be a sign of a disease. In case of any doubts, it is worth going to a dermatologist and obtaining professional advice. At the Dermatology Clinic, we perform:
- dermatological evaluation (dermatoscopy) and surgical evaluation of skin moles,
- diagnostics of pigmented nevi,
- surgical procedures to remove moles, combined with histopathological examination.
Skin neoplasms - diagnosis and treatment
As with any type of neoplasm, the most effective way to treat neoplastic skin lesions is a quick and accurate diagnosis. Our team of specialist doctors conducts:
- diagnostics and treatment of precancerous conditions and benign skin cancers,
- modern diagnostics of skin neoplastic lesions: melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma,
- histopathological examination of surgically removed moles.
In the dermatologist’s office, you will also get professional advice on the prevention of skin cancer.
Aesthetic dermatology - in the fight for the beauty of healthy skin
Effective care for the condition of the skin, hair and nails sometimes requires the help of a specialist. We encourage people who struggle with the following dermatological ailments to use the services of our dermatological clinic:
- common acne
- dilated capillaries,
- enlarged pores,
- scars and discoloration,
The combination of pharmacotherapy and combined (cosmeto-dermatological) methods gives a lasting effect of improving the condition of the skin and reduces the risk of complications, e.g. permanent scars.